Nourish noodle Bowl with Tangy Peanut Dressing
Enjoy a fresh, tangy, beautiful salad full of crisp vegetables and of course, that peanutty taste. This nourish bowl is a rainbow of colour, with each colour adding a different nutritional benefit to your body, making you feel like an absolute superstar. It’s the perfect work lunch, as it is easily prepared in the morning or in the evening before (just remember to leave the avocado whole until you’re ready to eat). There is nothing better than opening up your lunch box and having those vibrant colours brighten your afternoon! Enjoy.
- 1 carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- ½ capsicum, finely sliced
- ½ avocado, diced
- 1 cup purple cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 cup cooked vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 cup Cos lettuce, roughly chopped
Tangy Peanut Dressing:
- 2 tbsp Nuttabutta
- 2 tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey (or preferred sweetener)
- 1 tbsp tahini
- To make the Tangy Peanut Dressing, put all ingredients into a small bowl and mix using a small fork until combined.
- Divide all ingredients into two bowls, pour over the Tangy Peanut Dressing, sprinkle over some sesame seeds, and you are ready to serve!